At Massage Heights we are dedicated to both the guest and the team experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about leadership, who sees obstacles as learning opportunities and who isn't afraid to make decisions. We need someone who wants to help us grow and who is ready to build a career and not just another job. If you are ready to take that step, please submit your resume!
Retreat Director Duties
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations.
- Recruit, hire, and retain top talent.
- Lead by example: meet and exceed both personal and Team sales goals. Coach Team Members and develop incentives to motivate peak performance.
- Create a positive team environment that is passionate about providing Guest service.
- Enhance the real and perceived value of the Massage Heights brand name in the minds of current and future Guests by:
- Supporting the Massage Heights Mission, Values and Strategies.
- Building the business by conducting the necessary marketing activities to add members on an ongoing basis.
- Plan, prepare and execute events to promote Massage Heights in your area.
- Set up and promote Massage Heights Corporate Lifestyle Programs to area businesses.
- Minimum 2 years of sales or retail management experience with P&L experience
- Self-starter with strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Available to work varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays, etc.
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution a plus