Come work for Massage Heights in Lakeway, and experience a culture that invests positive energy into everything we do. We are passionate about our Guests, and we are loyal to our Team Members. We are looking to add more great and caring individuals to our family!
Our ideal Team Member shows loyalty by caring for mind, body and spirit in every Guest relationship, provides excellent Guest service, and is passionate about what they do. The Assistant Retreat Director position is a entry level management position at Massage Heights with plenty of opportunity for advancement. We are a family owned business and currently have 4 retreats throughout the Austin area and still growing.
Assistant Retreat Director Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations when the Retreat Director is not present.
- The Assistant Retreat Director generally works full time to cover various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Create an environment that is passionate about providing Guest service.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Lead by example: achieve personal as well as Team goals
- Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance.
- Create a positive Team environment.
- Implement all rules, guidelines, policies and procedures with all Guests on a consistent basis
- Educate guests with knowledge and confidence on the services, product and programs available.
- Present Lifestyle Programs, Gift Certificates and retail products.
- Promote the therapeutic benefits of regular massage and skin therapy.
- Stay updated on all retail products and promotions available in the retreat
- Achieve goals for retail, re-booking, and elevation booking goals.
- Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job.
- Some sales or retail management experience preferred
- Experience managing hourly wage employees a plus
- Must be guest driven
- Commitment to standards/image of the Massage Heights body face brand
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player
- People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
- Must have decision making authority
- Demonstrated they have the ability to operate a business successfully (other business, business career, systems implementation).
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Available to work varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays etc.
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution a plus