Massage Heights is looking for a professional Sales Associate, what we call Lifestyle Consultant, for our SPRING TOWN CENTER Retreat.
The Sales Associate / Lifestyle Consultant will work closely with our customers to provide an overwhelmingly positive experience to drive our business. In this role, you will be responsible for sales and delivering top-notch customer satisfaction in a professional, therapeutic, massage retreat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Associate:
• Provide excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival, and selling memberships
• Assist in maintaining professional front desk and greeting area
• Assist in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas, and merchandising area
Requirements of the Sales Associate:
• Minimum of 1 year customer service and sales experience
• Able to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits and Retreat policies and procedures
• Able to work well with others in a fun environment
• Must be customer service focused
• Must work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Benefits / What We Offer:
• Hourly pay commission bonuses
• Dental and vision insurance
• Employee massage and facial benefits
• Employment growth opportunities
Please visit our website, http://www.massageheights.com/TX/spring/spring-town-center.aspx
WORKING AT MASSAGE HEIGHTS
You’re a therapist dedicated to your clients—and they adore you for how much you care about their well-being. We’re a family-owned company dedicated to hiring team members like you, and making you feel just as cared for as our guests. See, we want Massage Heights to be a place where you love to work. A place where you can focus on your clients, and not filling your appointment book. Where you’re surrounded by people who share your client-focused approach and belief in customized modalities; and who appreciate your drive to deliver the best massage experience. We want Massage Heights to be a place where you feel like you truly belong—because you do.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)