Retail Sales Associate - First Shift Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
The Sales Associate represents Massage Heights to our guests. This position has primary responsibility for guest satisfaction, generating sales, membership conversions, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company/store standards.
- Has previous retail or customer service experience, preferably in a selling environment
- *Demonstrates success in selling. Uses selling techniques; add-on sales, cross-sales, and describing membership, product, and service information to each guest. Reaches store and individual sales goals. This requires constant standing and walking to assist with guests and show them products, and tour the facility and treatment rooms.
- *Is proficient in the basic skills of store operations: membership and product sales of all guest transactions; equipment maintenance, housekeeping etc. This requires constant standing on the sales floor, greeting guests, offering samples, demonstrating products, up-selling products, services, cash handling, multi-tasking, answering phone within two rings, and equipment as well as occasional squatting and kneeling.
- *Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming, inventory counts, and outgoing merchandise shipments.
- This requires constant standing and walking, occasional squatting and kneeling, frequently lifting & carrying up to 10 lbs and occasionally 11-30 lbs as well as frequently climbing a ladder working with arms overhead and occasionally using a 3-10-foot ladder to work with arms overhead.
- Understands basic retail concepts: selling, visual merchandising, and loss prevention
- Understands the importance of and is motivated by achieving sales goals and continually strives to increase sales
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner
- Ability to communicate effectively to team members and management.
Works as a team, and has a positive upbeat, and bubbly personality
- Manages multiple tasks at the same time, answers multiple phones calls, and use time effectively
- Maintains a high energy level
- Identifies the specific needs of the guest and suggests appropriate product and services.
- Accepts suggestions and criticism in a positive manner and acts on them appropriately
- Understands importance of teamwork in the store
- Displays pride, self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Is an active learner who takes responsibility for personal development
- Has a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
- Is goal-oriented
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Displays flexibility to work a varied schedule to meet store needs
- First Shift: 8:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday
WORKING AT MASSAGE HEIGHTS
You’re a therapist dedicated to your clients—and they adore you for how much you care about their well-being. We’re a family-owned company dedicated to hiring team members like you, and making you feel just as cared for as our guests. See, we want Massage Heights to be a place where you love to work. A place where you can focus on your clients, and not filling your appointment book. Where you’re surrounded by people who share your client-focused approach and belief in customized modalities; and who appreciate your drive to deliver the best massage experience. We want Massage Heights to be a place where you feel like you truly belong—because you do.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)