Massage Heights looking for Superior Therapists to Join our Community! (Several locations – call for details)
We know your success depends upon your effectiveness and happiness, so we nurture your skills and confidence while building and maintaining your clientele. Our retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients with access to the newest equipment and high-quality, all-natural, proprietary products. You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant client base, financial security and steady book of business and much more…
- You’ll feel part of a supportive team of over 80 experienced therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules so you can enjoy the same flexibility as being self-employed.
- You’re a human, not a machine, so you’ll have the ability to take the breaks that you need.
We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
- You’ll be freed from the responsibilities of facility maintenance, sales, or running a business and be able to focus on what you do - and love - best: healing and helping clients.
Services offered include Relaxation, Advanced bodywork, Deep tissue, Dynamic Cupping, Hot stone therapy and more…
- Become a part of our award-winning culture and enjoy a rewarding work experience
Competitive Compensation Structure * Paid Time Off * Major Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits * Accident and Life policies * Ongoing CE and Advanced training paid * Free services monthly * No Chores or Laundry * Flexible schedules * Hydraulic tables * All supplies provided * VERY clean, professional environment * Company parties * Annual Awards
- Follows all state Salon/Spa regulations: cleanliness, sanitation, and code of ethics
- Appropriate State Massage Therapy License Required
- Call/Text 210-620-8792 or reply with resume
WORKING AT MASSAGE HEIGHTS
You’re a therapist dedicated to your clients—and they adore you for how much you care about their well-being. We’re a family-owned company dedicated to hiring team members like you, and making you feel just as cared for as our guests. See, we want Massage Heights to be a place where you love to work. A place where you can focus on your clients, and not filling your appointment book. Where you’re surrounded by people who share your client-focused approach and belief in customized modalities; and who appreciate your drive to deliver the best massage experience. We want Massage Heights to be a place where you feel like you truly belong—because you do.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)