At Massage Heights, we believe our purpose is to elevate the everyday for our clients, but also for every person in this family-owned, family-run business—including our massage therapists.
We know our success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way. Here, you’re a respected professional, not a machine focused on turning tables and selling memberships.
We understand that you chose this profession because you want to heal and help people. That’s why Massage Heights has designed the ideal work environment for you to do just that.
Our retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients with access to the newest equipment and high-quality, all-natural, proprietary products.
You’ll also have opportunities to improve your expertise and learn advanced techniques working with team members and through continuing education opportunities.
Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant client base and steady book of business and much more…
- You’ll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules that give you flexibility without the financial insecurity of being self-employed.
- You’re a human, not a machine. That’s why you determine when you need breaks throughout the day.
- Our Massage Therapists earn hourly wages, commissions and tips—plus benefits are available.
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so your money stays right where it should—in your pocket.
- You’ll be freed from the responsibilities of making sales or running a business and be able to focus on what you do—and love—best: healing and helping clients.
- Set the standard for high-quality therapy and Guest service through ongoing training and support
- Build relationships with local schools to promote the growth of therapists
- Confidently, knowledgeably educate Guests about services, products and programs
- Recommend and perform protocols and Elevations with consistency and compliance with brand standards, including: Aromatherapy, Revitalizing Face Massage, Reviving Foot Scrub, Hot Stone Therapy, Active Therapy
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy — Lifestyle Programs
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home
- Create and maintain positive relationships with Team Members
- Recognize and support Team goals
- Hold current state license to practice massage therapy
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be Guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with Guests
- Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest times)
Why Work at Massage Heights?
We are a team. Join our family.
Benefits. Well-being on many levels, ways to grow and prosper.
Continued Education Opportunities. Never quit growing and developing.
Elevate Lives. Nurture the mind, body and spirit – make a difference.
Competitive pay. Be valued for your character as well as your skill.
It’s natural for us. Work for a company that cares about the community and the planet.
Take the Next Step - Elevate Your Career
Join our team and become part of our family of Professional Massage Therapists.